[Freeswitch-users] ICE/DTLS handshake

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Oct 25 15:32:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

did you solve your issue?

I'm facing the similar issue,  4 seconds until the verto client to have
sound, in my scenario i execute action playback in FS.

I see the delay between DTLS handshakes:

06004979-f208-1d2d-b6d2-330af10907b0 2019-10-25 16:53:26.960555 [INFO]
switch_rtp.c:3881 Changing audio DTLS state from OFF to HANDSHAKE

..

06004979-f208-1d2d-b6d2-330af10907b0 2019-10-25 16:53:30.060550 [INFO]
switch_rtp.c:3251 Changing audio DTLS state from HANDSHAKE to SETUP

..

06004979-f208-1d2d-b6d2-330af10907b0 2019-10-25 16:53:30.080551 [INFO]
switch_rtp.c:3200 Changing audio DTLS state from SETUP to READY

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos
António Silva