[Freeswitch-users] where repo for FS 1.8 + Debian 9 ?

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 24 16:17:23 UTC 2019

We still for now have a 1.6 repo as it has the dep versions for that.  Everything 1.8 and later uses the current repo as the base for its deps.  There is no repo we are maintaining for anything older than current but you can continue to use the current repo for deps for anything 1.8.x and 1.10.x

Mike