[Freeswitch-users] CS_INIT,,,,,,,,DOWN

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:53:26 UTC 2019

Any idea at all where those calls are coming from? Are there really calls
going on?
In my experience (from the beginning of the project) show calls (SQLite) is
not perfect and will show calls that are not really there, but doing a
quick investigation will show it’s just a bogus call. You can’t even kill
them with uuid_kill.

This doesn’t happen with MySQL/Postgres in the core, for some reason.

Is your setup by any chance on a VM?

--
Regards,

David Villasmil