[Freeswitch-users] Scalable xml config

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Sun Oct 13 06:39:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

1. xml_curl is designed to be good solution. It will suit your needs great
if your backend that generates XML is good enough
2. clustered Postgres with some failovering probably will be your first
choice

There is a lot of room for optimization of both options, I can advise you
to apply for the best possible professional support via contacting
sales at signalwire.com

Best regards,
Alex

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com