[Freeswitch-users] Install on new Debian 10

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:01:05 UTC 2019

Sean --

That's great; this piece of information combined with the issue trace
suggests the contents of the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list file
is corrupt.

Any chance you can share it here (or better yet, as a pastebin to
preserve any anomalies it may contain)?

-C

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.