[Freeswitch-users] call transfer

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 00:14:37 UTC 2019

Iif you're just forwarding to another destination, you'd better let the
destination answer the call, instead of you answering _after_ bridging it:

 <condition field="network_addr" expression="^xx\.yy\.zz\.tt$">  <-- As
Ciprian pointed out, using the IP is not always a good idea. Are you also
using ACL?
        <action application="set" data="ringback=...."/>
        <action application="pre_answer" data=""/>
        <action application="bridge"
data="{...}sofia/external/${destination_number}@$${OTHER_PROVIDER}"/>
        <action application="answer" data=""/>  <--- shouldn't be here,
you're answering the call after you've transferred it.
        <action application="hangup" data=""/>
 </condition>

You're also not using a gateway, but an IP address, instead create a
gateway and use it like so:

<action application="bridge"
data="{...}sofia/gateway/[your-gateway]/${destination_number}"/>

About the media, according to Brian:

bypass_media=false

Does nothing.

> proxy_media=false