[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.8 mod_callcenter get CALL_REJECTED Originate Error

Chhorm Chhatra ch.chhatra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:28:38 UTC 2019

Hi,
Currently, our Freeswitch 1.8 production server, frequently encounters
CALL_REJECTED when mod_callcenter tries to originate the call to the agent.

*Is there any clue you can suggest to debug this issue?*

I am sure that the callee does not reject this call because mod_callcenter
> can't even make the call to the agent (Callee).

The call would traverse like this: *DID Call via GSM Gateway > Freeswitch
> (IVR Call > Callcenter-Queue > Agent)*

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Chhorm Chhatra