[Freeswitch-users] Calling a destination and playing a pre-recorded message.

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:07:12 UTC 2019

Hello,

You  need to put the file you want to play in a directory fs can access and
not pass anything like "c:\". I store them (i only need them temporarily)
in /tmp/

I.e.:

bgapi originate
{origination_caller_id_number=[CALLER-ID}sofia/gateway/nexvortex/[SOME-DESTINATION-NUMBER]
&playback(/tmp/test.wav)

Note the dialstring.

Hope that helps

Regards,