[Freeswitch-users] Audio delay on the conference calls

Abhilash Rathod ka.rathod99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:10:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am using FreeSWITCH version 1.8.7 on Centos 7. I am facing an audio delay
on the conference call. Three users are on the conference call.
In the initial time, audio is fine, there was no audio delay but audio
delay increasing wisely as call time duration increasing. Below I have
mentioned some delay examples which I have faced.

Call Time:       Delay(approx):
00:45             1.02s
02:30             1.10s
04:35             1.25s
07:45             1.60s
10:35             1.80s
15:15             2.60s
21:40             3.60s
27:10             4.25s
30:00             4.30s

I have applied two changes on the FreeSWITCH for the fix this issue, but
still, i am facing audio delay issue.
1. set rtp_time_name= none in dialplan
2. set <param name="rtp-autoflush-during-bridge" value="true"/> in sofia
settings.

Is there any other solution available to resolve this issue.
Advance Thanks for the help.

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Abhilash Rathod*