[Freeswitch-users] Creating RESTful API xml for dialing outbound numbers into a conference

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:26:55 UTC 2019

Hi Spence --

In your example URL, I would replace the application portion from:

&%20playback(/vr/migstory.wav)

%26conference(CONFERENCE_NAME)

where the parameter is set to something suitable for that particular
instance.

Please also note the escaped ampersand sign (%26), be sure to URL-escape
all characters which would mislead the browser.

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.