[Freeswitch-users] VoIP and WebRTC Trivia

Abbi Minessale abbi at freeswitch.com
Fri May 31 14:33:20 UTC 2019

Abbi Minessale <abbi at freeswitch.com>
Thu, May 30, 3:26 PM (18 hours ago)
to freeswitch-users
Hey everyone,

My name is Abbi Minessale and I am the content strategist for FreeSWITCH.
This year at ClueCon we are adding a large-scale trivia game to our
Hack-A-Thon and I need your help!

In the Google form linked below please enter any trivia questions you can
think of about VoIP, WebRTC, technology, FreeSWITCH, Open Source, ClueCon,
programming in general, or any other techie current events!

Thanks so much and I hope to see you at ClueCon this year!

https://forms.gle/vuH2zACEh4Z6TkkZ8

--

Abbi Minessale  | Content Strategist

SignalWire: *228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94303
<https://maps.google.com/?q=228+Hamilton+Ave+3rd+Floor,+Palo+Alto,+CA+94303&entry=gmail&source=g>*

Email: abbi at minessale.com

Website: <https://www.freeswitch.com/>https://www.signalwire.com