[Freeswitch-users] Set RFC2833 PT on b-leg?

Marcel Haldemann marcel.haldemann at convercom.ch
Fri May 24 16:53:55 UTC 2019

Hi Alex,

Thanks, but this just shows how to parse it, “rtp_payload_number” is just a user-defined variable and no freeswitch variable. At least I can’t find it in the sourceCode or docs somewhere (I also tested and it doesn’t work).

What I expected to work is:

<condition field="${switch_r_sdp}" expression="a=rtpmap:(\d+)\stelephone-event/8000" break="never">
  <action application="export" data="_nolocal_rfc2833_pt=$1"/>
</condition>

But it doesn’t. the rfc2833 pt is still 101 on the b-leg.

kindly