[Freeswitch-users] Failed Connection

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Mon May 13 17:20:21 UTC 2019

Hi,
My user said "It just never connected" referring to an outbound call.  It looks like everything is going great until the RTP is starting and then splat.  This all happens in 2 seconds or less.  I have tried different gateways and 2 different NAT'ed phone locations.  The server is not NAT'ed. These have only started since I updated to FreeSWITCH Version 1.8.5-6-31281a0bf1~64bit (-6-31281a0bf1 64bit).  But other things have changed too!
I created a paste bin of my log:
https://pastebin.com/9nw39DaR
The lines in the log that confuse me are bordered by rows of ******.
>From my clueless reviews, it looks like it may be related top CODEC (re)negotiation.