[Freeswitch-users] About Call Transfer

Troy Denton tdenton at 24-7intouch.com
Wed May 8 14:40:55 UTC 2019

>  <action application="bind_meta_app" data="4 b s
> execute_extension:att_xfer XML features”/>

I think you are missing a colon on execute_extension, it requires two
colons before the arguments - this may only be part of the problems you are
facing however

--------------------------------

Troy Denton, P. Eng.

Senior Telecom Analyst

24-7 Intouch

24-7intouch.com | tdenton at 24-7intouch.com

240 Kennedy St | Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 1T1

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended
recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and
immediately delete it from your computer.