[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Option to disable global DB locks for mod sofia

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:15:07 UTC 2019

Hello Again,

I made some heavy load testing with basic calls test scenarios after
applying this change for mod sofia and CPS capacity has doubled( from 50 to
100) even with more than 1000 CC.I will also share results after testing
other advanced features including presence, meanwhile i request FS
developers and other community people to provide opinion on this.

--
Thanks,

Sagar