[Freeswitch-users] video banner

Sowmya Venkat Sowmya.Venkat2 at infinite.com
Wed Mar 6 07:50:41 UTC 2019

Hi,
  I am trying to set the video banner from the admin control of Verto client as well as the fs_cli using conference <name> vid-banner <member-id> text. I see a dark blue banner showing up on the bottom of the member for whom I am setting the banner. But the text that I am providing does not show up. I tried to tweak the config files as per the mod_conference page, but no impact. Pls let me know if I need to add any configuration to see the banner properly.

thanks
Sowmya Venkat | Technical Architect
[cid:image002.png at 01D26784.4E61EC30]sowmya.venkat2 at infinite.com |P: +919972700330
Communicate with me securely via          NetSfere<http://www.netsfere.com/>: https://netsfere.me/sowmyavenkat3
Infinite Convergence Solutions <http://www.infinite-convergence.com/> | Enabling Communication

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify so to the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info at infinite.com <mailto:info at infinite.com> . Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any unauthorized person(s). Any such actions are considered unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infinite has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachments. Infinite reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infinite e-mail system.

***INFINITE******** End of Disclaimer********INFINITE********