[Freeswitch-users] voicemail files all 252 bytes, no audio

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:57:49 UTC 2019

One pro tip that might help.

make a directory somewhere and make sure its writable by FS like
/var/fsspool

Add a line to vars.xml

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="audio_spool_path=/var/fsspool"/>

Then all recordings will be done on the local disk until they are finished
then copied to the actual desired path.
This is designed for slow filesystems like nfs where side effects of I/O
can cause issues in the real-time logic needed for recording

--
Anthony Minessale II
Founder, FreeSWITCH.

https://youtu.be/l_hOxzCt6X4