[Freeswitch-users] master branch no incoming audio

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Sat Jul 27 14:46:25 UTC 2019

after hours of compiling i narrowed down to the below commits, bad
meaning no audio issue and good means works fine

commit f3548c9fa0f bad
commit 76a278b03d4 bad
commit f82321ee0c7 bad
*** problem between the above and below commit ***
commit 1a90bc20a98 good
commit 84aab26e65e good
commit ce90b1fc445 good
commit eb846543831 good
commit 088f1f20113 good

On 27-07-2019 13:53, Bipin Patel wrote:
> i went all the way to commit f3548c9fa0f and issue is still there so
> need to go little more back, i suspect the commits just before that
> relating to core/media might be the cause but my compile is freezing
> midway for the commits just before that so need to fix that first, ill
> get back to you on this
>

> On 27-07-2019 10:47, Mike Jerris wrote:
>
>> google "git bisect" for good instructions
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 12:37 AM Bipin Patel <bipin at xbipin.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I moved back to VS 2017 and the issue still persists so definitely
>>> it's
>>> some commit that breaks it so now comes the hard part of figuring out
>>> which
>>> one. Can you guide which git commands to run to move the master
>>> branch