[Freeswitch-users] ANI Source

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 17 00:59:58 UTC 2019

if you are using a gateway theres a setting on the gateway for caller id in from…

RPID is the CLID… but so is p-asserted-id and from: unfortunately no one respects the ANI in the FROM as the Actual ANI… (well no one that actually matters in the global scheme of things, and I wish more people actually did respect it and the JIP)