[Freeswitch-users] change ring- back after 180 from one of multiple destinations?

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Wed Jan 23 22:45:00 UTC 2019

Hi all.

I'm trying to design a dialplan (in python) with some audible feedback
for users.

It occurred to me that it would be nice if I use instant_ringback and
then could change the ring-back once one of multiple destinations sends
a 180.

I know that I can do it where if the remote sends 183 and ring-back, it
will "take-over", but in this case, my callee won't generate ringback.

An alternative would be to do it the other way around, I bridge to two
destinations and one destination 1 hangs up with SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT for
example, I could change the ring-back.

I cannot however find anyway to do this in documentation or hints on
forums etc.

I supposed the basic question here is, Is there anyway to know what is
happening, or indeed prepare for such events before calling bridge?

Many thanks!!

Keith.