[Freeswitch-users] Transfer call to Call Group cause LOSE_RACE

Chhorm Chhatra ch.chhatra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:09:54 UTC 2019

Hello,
Currently, I faced a problem that when I transfer a call to call group, it
causes *Originate Failed.  Cause: LOSE_RACE.*
My setup is that I export bind digit action on the Leg B so that he can
transfer Leg A to another extension.
> Transfer Configuration:
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="my_transfer,~069\d{3},exec:execute_extension,digit_transfer
XML default,peer,peer"/>
<action application="set" data=
"bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=bind_digit_action"/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=my_transfer"/>

> Digit_transfer Dialplan Configuration:
<extension name="Display digits dialled AND TRANSFER">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^digit_transfer$">
    <action application="log" data="INFO Called dialled
${last_matching_digits}"/>
      <action application="log" data="INFO en number iterated
${last_matching_digits}"/>
      <action application="transfer" data="-bleg ${last_matching_digits}
XML default"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

>From this part, the digit_transfer extension will transfer based on
last_matching_digits to the target extension bound by Leg B.
Note: normal call to group call can be bridged successfully.
Any help would be really appreaciated.

Best Regards,
Chhorm Chhatra