[Freeswitch-users] [mod avmd][1.6.X vs 1.8.X]

Bilal Abbasi bilaln018 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:36:32 UTC 2019

Hi Users,
I was using mod_avmd in FreeSWITCH version 1.6.20, it was working
really well, but now as i shifted to new version i noticed that VM
detection number get dropped.
While investigating i noticed that the default parameters in 1.8.2
avmd.xml.conf are unable to detect the attached beep sound while 1.6.20 was
able to detect that, i tried to change certain parameters in the
avmd.xml.conf file but no luck.
I was wondering if somebody has used avmd on 1.8.X and have the correct
parameters/values OR can somebody point me the right direction to detect
the attached file.

Regards
Bilal Abbasi