[Freeswitch-users] setting contact domain in dialplan not working

Roman Dissauer roman at dissauer.net
Tue Feb 19 22:24:08 UTC 2019

Is there a way to get the FS public IP replaced by a custom domain name in contact header using the dialplan?

tried:

<action application="export" data="sip_contact_host=test.domain.tld“/>         ...not working
<action application=„set" data="sip_contact_host=test.domain.tld“/>         ...not working
<action application="export" data="sip_invite_domain=test.domain.tld“/>         ...not working
<action application=„set" data="sip_invite_domain=test.domain.tld“/>         ...not working
<action application="export" data=„sip_contact_user=bla at test.domain.tld"/>         ...not working
<action application=„set" data=„sip_invite_domain=bla at test.domain.tld“/>         ...not working

only thing working is setting the parameter in gateway config,
<param name="contact-host" value=„test.domain.tld“/>

but this is not working for me because I need to do it dynamically in dialplan!

Any hint for me?

thank you!
Roman