[Freeswitch-users] Normal Temporary Failure - Freeswitch Outbout to Dinstar GSM Gateway

Chhorm Chhatra ch.chhatra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:50:40 UTC 2019

Hello,
Currently, I faced an issue in setting up the outbound call from Freeswitch
to PSTN via Dinstar GSM Gateway.
My question is there any other configuration I would have to follow to make
it works? Please kindly give advises.
I follow this Freeswitch Dinstar How-To Guide
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Dinstar+GSM+gateway+FreeSwitch+HowTo>.
Since the tutorial is not working for the outbound call to PSTN, I followed
the DWG_WITH_FREESWITCH.pdf instead. Unfortunately, both of them not
working for me with outbound calls.
I tried with the following configuration:
*1. With Dinstar GSM Gateway IP*
 <extension name="dwg2008_gateway">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0(\d+)$">
   <action application="answer"/>
   <action application="set" data="ringback=${us-ring}"/>
   <action application="log" data="INFO calling via gateway to 0$1"/>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/0$1 at 192.168.7.137"/>
  </condition>
</extension>
*But this is not working, I got NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE.*
Please see the dinstar log named* setup_1.log*

*2. With GSM*
<extension name="dwg2008_gateway">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0(\d+)$">
   <action application="answer"/>
   <action application="set" data="ringback=${us-ring}"/>
   <action application="log" data="INFO calling via gateway to 0$1"/>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gsm/0$1"/>
   </condition>
</extension>
*This is not working as well, I got NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE.*
Please see the dinstar log named* setup_2.log*
*NB*. The DID from PSTN to Freeswitch via Dinstar GSM gateway is working
fine normal audio.
I am able to provide the configuration of dinstar gateway as well if you
might want to see it.

Any solution would be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Chhorm Chhatra