[Freeswitch-users] Clean expired SIP registrations of FS internal database

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:18:40 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:04 AM Jose David Jurado Alonso <
josedavid at zennio.com> wrote:

> Yes, I am using the external profile but it is a copy of the internal one
> and modified by me. I imagine that having the desired configuration it is
> irrelevant to use one or the other.

Yes, I would think the same.

Maybe you want to check with a sip trace if the registrations are ok and
coherents with what the system expects...

Maybe there is a mismatch of some kind... (force registration domain name?)

Other than this, you probably need a consultant to look into it.

You can write to consulting at freeswitch.org

-giovanni