[Freeswitch-users] Verto not segregating domains

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Mon Feb 4 01:41:46 UTC 2019

Sure,

mod_xml_curl you are using for your domains can do dialplan as well
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_xml_curl

Regards,

Alex
Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com