[Freeswitch-users] uuid_simplify after intercept/bridge

Mitchell Langs napole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:49:51 UTC 2019

Thank you for the idea, Mike!
However bypass_media_after_bridge only handles the media. The sip messages
are still being exchanged over Freeswitch after this. That means the calls
between freeswitch and the gateway are still active. The gateway has a
limit for concurrent calls. Therefore I want to call uuid_simplify when the
bridge starts. For the gateway this would reduce the number of concurrent
calls by two.

Am Mo., 30. Dez. 2019 um 20:57 Uhr schrieb Mike Jerris <mike at freeswitch.org