[Freeswitch-users] SIP trunk Cisco-Freeswitch: Cannot return from HOLD

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 05:35:16 UTC 2019

Hello,
  I am connecting FS 1.8 with Cisco CUCM. A call is initiated correctly,
and there is two way audio. When the Cisco phone places the call on hold,
cisco sends SDP with "sendonly". Upon return from HOLD, Cisco sends INVITE
without SDP  and FS replies  with SDP with "sendonly"... As a result, there
is a one way audio from FS to Cisco. I can roll this problem to Cisco as it
does not cancels the "sendonly" from its side, but why FS sends also
"sendonly"? This probably causes Cisco to not send audio anymore.

Anyone noticed this problem and has a solution?

                     Thanks, __yehavi: