[Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH changes Session limits to lower numbers]

Bilal Abbasi bilaln018 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:55:46 UTC 2019

Hi Users,
I am actually doing some stress testing with FreeSWITCH version 1.10. I
have set session limit to 1000 and just sending 2CPS but when calls go
beyond around 200, it shows me below log and lowers the session limit.

Artoo reduces the max sessions to 234 thus, saving the switch from certain
doom.
2019-12-16 13:23:07.504847 [CRIT] switch_core_session.c:1818 LUKE'S VOICE:
Artoo, see what you can do with it. Hang on back there....

It's 8core 32GB physical machine, and the only change in my FS is that i am
using mod_avmd to detect beep.
Now what i am really looking for is, if i can disable this behaviour of
FreeSWITCH, As it automatically lowers the Session limit to 200-300
range.(which is very low, even if the switch can handle say 500 calls
later, it will remain 200-300 sessions).

Regards
Abbasi