[Freeswitch-users] G729 License Issue

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:28:12 UTC 2019

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

We got the G729 license reset-ed. Installed the license on new server. (BTW
there is new binary for G729 old one does not work and the documentation
on  https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_com_g729 is
outdated)

Restarted the license server. But when we try to load the module, it just
dont do anything, keep waiting.
freeswitch at sip> load mod_com_g729
Keep waiting nothing happens. Press CTRL+c
^CSocket interrupted, bye!
Type control-D or /exit or /quit or /bye to exit.

Here is my freeswitch version info,
status
UP 0 years, 0 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes, 17 seconds, 610 milliseconds, 699
microseconds
FreeSWITCH (Version 1.6.16 git 3da6bd0 2017-04-07 16:49:13Z 64bit) is ready
259 session(s) since startup
9 session(s) - peak 9, last 5min 9
2 session(s) per Sec out of max 500, peak 3, last 5min 2
2000 session(s) max
min idle cpu 10.00/97.73
Current Stack Size/Max 240K/8192K

What am I missing. If there any change module mod_com_g729, Do I need to
recompile/reinstall the module latest source.

Have been trying to work with signalwire support with last 10 days but not
much help there.