[Freeswitch-users] Script timeout

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:38:57 UTC 2019

You could use sched_api (set for your target threshold) to determine
whether the conditions for ending the channel are met, and subsequently
kill the channel:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_commands#mod_commands-sched_api

It really depends on your use case.

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.