[Freeswitch-users] DTMF when I originate a call

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Tue Dec 10 14:36:02 UTC 2019

Actually it turns out that when I use Ekiga on my laptop rather than Zoiper
on my iPhone everything just works, without any start_dtmf trickery. Not
sure what could be going on there, but it looks like there is nothing wrong
with the FreeSWITCH configuration or the way my application controls it. If
anyone has suggestions about what could be causing this those would be
welcome, but for now I can at least test my controller (that was what I
wanted to accomplish).

Kind regards,
Sam