[Freeswitch-users] SIP handset connection issues

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Tue Dec 10 09:44:05 UTC 2019

Thanks for the suggestions Ciprian and David. I'm sure that when it wasn't
working my phone was connected to WiFi, I experimented with different local
networks to see if that made a difference. I will try setting up Zoiper to
use TCP and I will experiment with using various clients on my laptop (I
have experimented with Linphone a bit but somehow I can't even make it
through the account setup assistant - the "Apply" button stays greyed out
so I can't register).

Best,
Sam

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence