[Freeswitch-users] Hangup calls RC=200 without RC=183

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:26:52 UTC 2019

I understand where he's coming from, I understand his conundrum. He doesn't
control the termination and it's probably a leaky that doesn't work very
well. and there really is no way to filter out FAS calls.
If you're positive you've identified calls without 183 will be FAS, i'd say
do it. Bear in mind those 200 OK will still be billed to you.
But i would do this on Kamailio/Opensips which are better suited for this.
With freeswitch it's a duck-tape mess-up.

*Of course the right way is to actually have the termination fixed and not
having to go around trying to fix by breaking the protocol, but hey.*

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337