[Freeswitch-users] upgrade freeswtich 1.4.26~37-1~jessie+1 i386 to freeswitch_1.10.1 amd64

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Fri Aug 23 19:04:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

You don't need 1.6 or 1.8, just go straight to 1.10.

There are some changes, the biggest one related to moving Postgres support
from the core to preloaded modules.

More info:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FreeSWITCH+1.10.x+Release+notes

You can install some dummy 1.10 box before the upgrade and copy your
current config (ofc. you will need to some minor adjustments e.g.
IP-addresses) and see what you've got.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com