[Freeswitch-users] Params in verto from fs_cli and backwards

Jose Figueroa josen.figueroa at unixmexico.org
Sat Aug 17 17:46:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

I need to pass some variables from originate command on fs_cli or lua
script to verto client I have already and backwards from verto to the
fs_cli.

I have this from fs_cli ->
originate {*foo=val1,bar=val2*,ignore_early_media=true,origination_caller_id_number=1003}user/1002
&echo()

What I want is to get the *foo* and *bar* variables on verto client.

In addition, I see the documentation
https://evoluxbr.github.io/verto-docs/tut/making-a-call.html that if you
want to make a call and pass a userVariables they will be visible to
dialplan as verto_dvar_{variable} which is correct I can catch them.

But not from the fs_cli to the verto, or even if I can do it from lua
script to verto might work for my need.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jose Figueroa