[Freeswitch-users] 'To' number modifcation

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:45:26 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

I have idea to modify from user, contact user from dialplan variable as
well as channel variables but can we modify to number by any variables?

The scenario is like this,
My switch's device registered as trunk to destination switch, which is
having dynamic ip(not having fqdn)
So I am routing the DID number from my switch to that device which is
registered as trunk to destination switch, but I need that device as bridge
only to connect my switch with destination switch and send the call to
another destination number.

How can I achieve this by any variables?
Thanks in advance.