[Freeswitch-users] originate with SIT tones

John Burke john at voxtelesys.net
Fri Apr 26 18:39:13 UTC 2019

Hello:

Does the originate command support monitor_early_media_fail like the following:

originate {ignore_early_media=true,monitor_early_media_fail=user_busy:2:480+620!destination_out_of_order:2:1776.7}sofia/gateway/test/1000

All examples online that I have seen are for the bridge application, but I am not having much luck with originate.  I made several test calls on FS1.8.5 with 480/620 tones in the 183, but originate progresses normally without firing an event or hanging up the call (not sure which one is expected).

Anyone have any examples, configs, etc?

Thanks,
John