[Freeswitch-users] execute_on_answer

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:10:19 UTC 2019

I understand, but you're not doing anything with call. You need to set the
execute on answer either befire the bridge or on the bridge itself.
If you want to manipulate the incoming call with the lua, then just do;

<action application="lua" data="test.lua"/>

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 5:17 PM Joli Martinez <mrjoli021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What I am trying to accomplish is that once the call gets answered by the
> initial IVR, the call gets sent to an extension.  At that point the call
> waits for an answer and sends it to my lua script which bridges the call.
>
> If I just send the call without the wait_on_answer the call works, but my
> scripts starts executing right away, so by the time I answer the phone I am
> hearing the prompts half way through.
>
> What am I missing or how can I get it to work?
>

> thanks,
>
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:48 AM David Villasmil <
> david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So you’re not bridging anywhere, nor answering the call, right? I ask
>> because you talk about when the call is answered, but you’re not bridging
>> it anywhere?
>>
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 14:15, Joli Martinez <mrjoli021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> This is what I get when I uncomment the lines.  I also did a reloadxml.
>>>
>>> right after the last DTMF digit it dies

>>> 2019-04-25 05:46:07.911991 [DEBUG] switch_core_io.c:1894
>>> sofia/external/12223334444 send dtmf
>>> digit=2 ms=250 samples=2000
>>> EXECUTE sofia/external/12223334444 export(nolocal:execute_on_answer=lua
>>> samsclub.lua)
>>> 2019-04-25 05:46:07.911991 [DEBUG] switch_channel.c:1296 EXPORT
>>> (export_vars) (REMOTE ONLY) [execute_on_answer]=[lua test.lua]