[Freeswitch-users] Bridge question

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Apr 25 16:20:13 UTC 2019

I set the effective caller name if a number matches a table, because many numbers call without a name.

I don’t know why you would set the internal extensions using sip reply, I only use it for the outgoing 2 cell phones.

I am pretty sure you can use it in [] or {} because I think I tested that way but it’s been a while and memory is not what is used to be.

As for leg_delay, it’s because we want time to answer the call on internal extensions/ipads before going to cell phones.

If you want the cell to take the VM then call_timeout not needed, if you want Freeswitch to take the VM then it's critical and not something with a lot of choice. Keep in mind I want the internals ring 24 seconds, then the internals continue ringing and cells start, but if no answer at cell let Freeswitch take the voicemail. This means we do not want the cell company to take the VM, so the call must be timed out before 30 seconds, actually 24 since call setup is included in that 30. Now…. Most cells switch to VM in 20 seconds so in addition to all this, you need to set the carrie VM to 30 seconds which is the max for att, T-mobile, etc. You can find instructions on the web for each how to do this.

Hope this helps a little.
Mario G