[Freeswitch-users] P-Asserted-Identity in display updates for Polycom's

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 14:37:44 UTC 2019

Polycom's are on current firmware '5.7.4'.

We use FreeSWITCH internally with Kamailio as our internet facing registrar but FreeSWITCH is grabbing the IP address of Kamailio and using it in the PAI which is sent to the device.

I'm going to do some more digging to see if there's anyway we can get FreeSWITCH to use the domain\context instead of the IP address, if not then we should be able to fix this with-in Kamailio before the UPDATE is sent to the device.

Thanks,
Shaun