[Freeswitch-users] external profile has no audio and drops after 23 sec

Hossein Gholizadeh hossein.hg901 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:51:32 UTC 2019

Hello guys ... my calls on external profile has no audio and drops after 23
seconds always and gives me ACK_Timeout ... i didn't have this problem on
last versio i was using but after updating with same configs i encountered
with this problem.I have searched over the net and every comments was about
ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip in external profile.Also playback is not working
too i mean there is no sound when playing wav file.I'm not a network or
administrator and really need your help.i'm providing my last call log
here.PLEASE Help!

this is my last call log:https://pastebin.com/gqNMkbHt

Best Regards