[Freeswitch-users] The following packages have unmet dependencies

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:41:00 UTC 2019

Hi Community!

I'm having some issues installing FS in my Debian 9.8 (Stretch).

Here's what i'm doing from CLI, following steps here:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+9+Stretch

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# lsb_release -d

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# wget -O -
https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/fsstretch-archive-keyring.asc

apt-key add -

--2019-04-09 00:58:39--
https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/fsstretch-archive-keyring.asc

Connecting to 10.88.7.3:3128... connected.

GnuTLS: A TLS warning alert has been received.

GnuTLS: received alert [112]: The server name sent was not recognized

Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: 3155 (3.1K) [text/plain]

Saving to: ‘STDOUT’

-
100%[==============================================================================>]
  3.08K  --.-KB/s    in 0s

2019-04-09 00:58:39 (23.6 MB/s) - written to stdout [3155/3155]

OK

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# echo "deb
http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch main" >
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# echo "deb-src
http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch main" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch main

deb-src http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch main

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# apt-get update

Hit:1 http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8 stretch InRelease

Ign:2 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch InRelease

Hit:3 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch-updates InRelease

Hit:4 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch Release

Hit:6 http://security-cdn.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates
InRelease

Reading package lists... Done

So, so far everything looks good, but my problem is with the following
command:

root at srv-lx-fs-01:~# apt-get build-dep freeswitch

Reading package lists... Done

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

or been moved out of Incoming.

*The following packages have unmet dependencies:*

* builddeps:freeswitch : Depends: libks but it is not installable*

*                        Depends: signalwire-client-c but it is not
installable*

*                        Depends: libv8-6.1-dev but it is not installable*

*E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.*

Any ideas please?