[Freeswitch-users] Event to trap removal of registration not by "unregister"?

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Thu Apr 4 19:11:41 UTC 2019

You always have the option to subscribe to "all" events, and when the
unregister happens check if any event is generated and it suits your needs,
there could be another event type that might give you this info without
having to be specifically the sofia::unregister, I'm not sure. Maybe worth
the try...