[Freeswitch-users] video conference call, member audio only

Bastien LE REST ba.lerest at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:16:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to make a conference call.

(A) bridge a video call to (B) and (B) answer, I transfer to the conference
just before bridging using: api_before_bridge=uuid_transfer ${uuid} -both
'conference:TEST’ inline. Everything works fine.

(B) bridge another audio call to (C) and (C) answer, I transfer to the
conference using the same command: api_before_bridge=uuid_transfer ${uuid}
-both 'conference:TEST’ inline.

Audio is fine, I can hear (A), (B) and (C). The video between (A) and (B)
stop and I’m getting the following warning on FS console: [WARNING]
switch_core_media.c:14282 sofia/external/+33969321515 has no video codec.

Does it possible to have 2 video members and 1 audio only member in the
same conference?

Here full traces:

https://pastebin.com/SExxV6EC

Thank you,