[Freeswitch-users] http_cache use of local cache directory

Francisco Caraballo francisco.caraballo at cyberfonica.com
Thu Sep 20 10:02:38 UTC 2018

Hello.

I'm trying to figure out how mod_htp_cache uses the local cache directory
when uploading a file to S3. Speciffically I would like to know how long
will the file be kept in the local file system cache (by default
/usr/local/freeswitch/cache) in the case of an error while uploading to S3.

Will it be deleted next time freeswitch starts?
Will it stay there forever?

The reason I'm asking is because we are trying to implement a fallback
system to recover and upload recordings to S3 in case there was a problem
when http_cache first attempted to upload the file (for example a 403
error, or a connectivity issue).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Francisco Caraballo