[Freeswitch-users] Show ring-group name on phone

René Weiss rw at panorgan.ch
Wed Sep 5 11:56:21 UTC 2018

Hi

What is the best/right way to show the name of the called ring-group
on the ringing phone?

At the moment I have configured 2 ring groups (let's call them "main
number" and "hotline") which bridge incoming calls like this:

<action application="bridge"
         data="user/101@$${domain_name},
               user/102@$${domain_name},
               user/103@$${domain_name}
"/>

The problem is now, that on the display of the ringing phones
I can only see that there's a call from <caller-number> to the
number of the individual phone.

What I would like to see is: call from <caller-number> to
<ring-group number> (or <ring-group-name>)

(We use Yealink phones (mostly T46s) if that helps)

Thanks.