[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch is not handling 180 after 200 OK

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 13 16:59:18 UTC 2018

if you think you have found a bug, it should be reported to Jira complete with debug level logging. for sip related issues sofia global siptrace should be enabled and inline. and the logs should be attached as a .txt file

see https://freeswitch.org/confluence for more information on reporting bugs

Sent from my iPhone