[Freeswitch-users] npa_nxx_company_ocn database?

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 3 20:40:18 UTC 2018

It well worth to pay $15 every few months or once a year to have the up to
date list. How often - it depends on your needs.

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 2:32:42 PM EDT Michael Avers wrote:

You need these:

https://www.telcodata.us/data-downloads

Mike

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018, at 11:16 AM, Avi Marcus wrote:

Ah, it was linked from mod_cidlookup page: http://files.freeswitch.org/npa-nxx-companytype-ocn.csv

But `curl --head` tells me: Last-Modified: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:19:32 GMT

Seems my carriers only provide intra or interstate, no LATA calculations
necessary.

Anyone have an updated npa/nxx per state list?

Do any npa's cross state lines? Perhaps I only need the much smaller NPA list.
According to that 2009 data, none do.

-Avi Marcus

1-718-989-9485 (USA)

02-372-1570 (Israel)