[Freeswitch-users] npa_nxx_company_ocn database?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Oct 3 18:16:06 UTC 2018

Ah, it was linked from mod_cidlookup page:
http://files.freeswitch.org/npa-nxx-companytype-ocn.csv
But `curl --head` tells me: Last-Modified: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:19:32 GMT

Seems my carriers only provide intra or interstate, no LATA calculations
necessary.

Anyone have an updated npa/nxx per state list?

Do any npa's cross state lines? Perhaps I only need the much smaller NPA
list. According to that 2009 data, none do.

-Avi Marcus
1-718-989-9485 (USA)
02-372-1570 (Israel)
020-3298-2875 (UK)